jueves, 21 de marzo de 2024

Dialogue page 86

Samba:

Good morning, I'm calling to report a problem with an Intel Pentium processor that I recently purchased from Magic Electrics.


Adria:

Good morning, Samba. This is Adria, a technician from Magic Electrics. Could you please provide me with the invoice number for the processor?


Samba:

The invoice number is 007865.


Adria:

Thank you. According to the information I have, the processor is under warranty for one year after the delivery date. When did you receive it?


Samba:

I received it just yesterday.


Adria:

Perfect. Could you describe the problem you are having with the processor?


Samba:

The problem is that the cooling system is not working. The processor is overheating and the computer keeps shutting down.


Adria:

I understand. I have reviewed your file and I see that the processor model you have purchased is the Intel Pentium [Processor Model]. This model has a relatively quiet cooling system, so I find it strange that it is not working properly.


Samba:

Yes, I'm surprised too. I've tried cleaning the computer and reinstalling the operating system, but the problem persists.


Adria:

Okay. In order to better assist you, I would need you to send me a photo of the problem or allow me to access your computer remotely.


Samba:

(Sends a photo of the problem)


Adria:

Thank you for the photo. Judging by the image, it appears that the cooling system fan is not spinning. This could be due to a problem with the fan's power cable or with the fan itself.


Samba:

I checked the power cable and it seems to be in good condition.


Adria:

In that case, the problem is likely with the fan itself. I recommend that you bring the computer to our workshop so that we can check it and repair it.


Samba:

Okay. How long would the repair take?


Adria:

Depending on the problem, the repair could take between 24 and 48 hours. We will inform you of the estimate once we have reviewed the computer.


Samba:

Perfect. What documentation should I bring to the workshop?


Adria:

You would need to bring the purchase invoice for the processor and your ID.


Samba:

Okay. I will bring the computer to the workshop this afternoon.


Adria:

We are waiting for you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.


Samba:

Thank you for your help.


Adria:

You're welcome, Samba. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Working with vocabulary unit 8 page 33

     5.  1c 2a 3d 4b 5f 6e 6. 1a 2b 3a 4a 5a 6a 7b 8b 7 1 video conference 2 sharp 3 light refresment  4 equipment 5 pack 6 break 8 1 time 2...